Low Impact Paintball
What is Low Impact Paintball?
Low Impact Paintball is getting very popular because of Less Bruising and Less Pain in comparison to Standard Paintball Games that use 68 Caliber Paintballs or 68 Caliber Reusable Paintless Paintballs or Reballs.
Low Impact Paintball uses on of the following types of Ammo:
- 50 Caliber Paintballs
- 50 Caliber Reusable Paintless Paintballs
- Different sizes of Foam Balls shot from air powered paintball type guns
50 Caliber Paintless Paintballs are becoming the Ammo of Choice for low impact paintball games and here's why:
- 50 Caliber Paintless Paintballs are reusable over and over (saves money!)
- 50 Caliber Paintball Guns cost less to buy and there is a lot less maintenance cost (saves operator real money!)
- 50 Caliber Paintless Paintballs are more New Customer Friendly (less bruising and pain!)
If you own a Family Fun Center, Roller Rink or Soccer Field...Low Impact Paintball could:
- Increase your customer count (one more reason for customer to come by or stay longer)
- Increase your profit (paintless paintballs are reusable, no constant replenishment cost)
- Increase your food, beverage and arcade sales (physical exercise increase thirst and hunger, game play goes up for rest periods)
If you have any Questions about Low Impact "Paintless" Paintball Game or how it could increase your business, give us a call at 304-893-6286 or Send your question by Email or Use our Live Support.
We can help you get started!